REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS - Your doctor may decide to provide you with repeat prescriptions and you must allow 48 hours notice from receipt of your prescription which you can order using one of the methods listed below:
- Placing your repeat prescription slip in the box at reception
- If you wish to have your prescription sent by post, please send a stamped addressed envelope.
- Requests may also be faxed to (01241) 872976
- e-mail your prescription request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for Vision on line - internet prescription requesting and online booking
You may be asked occasionally to see the doctor before your next prescription is due. This is to ensure that your medications are still appropriate for you. The local chemists provide a collection service and at least two working days must be allowed between ordering the prescription and collecting it from the chemist. Please ask at Reception for details.
Please note - please make requests for repeat prescriptions directly to the practice using the methods above. The practice does not accept requests over the phone unless you are housebound.
Medication changes can only be authorised by a Doctor. Patients are recommended to have their medication reviewed regularly.